- 05/02/2014: There's are more nice articles today on our uncertainty paper, in PhysOrg, Research team challenges the limits of famous quantum principle, and in Laboratory Equipment, Physicists Challenge Heisenberg.
- 22/01/2014: There articles today on our uncertainty paper in the Wiener Zeitung, Tiroler Tageszeitung, and the Austria Presse Agentur. If you read German check them out out!
- 15/01/2014: Our joint-quantum-measurement paper is one of seven Editors Suggestions in today's Physical Review Letters. These are papers chose to promote reading across fields, in the hope that they will lead readers to explore other areas of physics. Congratulations again Martin, Devon, Cyril, Matthew and Alessandro!
- 15/01/2014: Our paper on Experimental Joint Quantum Measurements with Minimum Uncertainty appeared today in Physical Review Letters. It's Martin Ringbauer's first paper with our lab: congratulations and may there be many more!
- 01/01/2014: Happy New Year! For those of you who like round-number anniversaries, 2014 is a significant year for quantum information.
○ 50 years ago John Bell published his famous inequality paper,
○ 30 years ago quantum cryptography was invented by Bennett and Brassard,
○ 20 years ago—after a long gestation—quantum computing was born with Peter Shor's paper introducing a fast factoring algorithm.